We utilize cookies to optimize your online experience.
A cookie is a small file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer. The information it contains will then be sent back to our servers on your next visit.
- Making it easier and more pleasant for you to navigate our website
- During a visit your session preferences will be stored, so you do not have to re-enter the same information every time you visit the website.
- You will not receive the same information every time you visit the website.
- We will measure the usability of our website to improve if necessary.
- We can offer you personalised advertisements and/or recommendations based on your interests
- We can recognise the device you are using when you visit our website.
The American company Google, via Google Analytics, places cookies on this website as part of its web analytics solution. We use this service to track and get reports about how visitors use our site. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if Google is legally required, or if third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Which cookies do we use?
Functional cookies ensure proper functioning of the website. For instance:
- Your browser settings will be saved. This way you will have an optimal view of the website on your screen.
- It will make it possible for you to save your login data, so you do not have to repeat it.
- To distribute the load of the website evenly, this way the website will stay functional en reachable.
- To uncover potential problems or misuse on the website
The analytical cookies collect statistics about the usage of the website by visitors. These statistics provide more insights about how often the website is visited and where improvement is needed. This in order to guarantee an optimal user experience.
-Technical features of your visit to our website such as the browser you use, the resolution of your screen an which device you use.
- From which page you reached our website
- How long and when you visit our website
- Which pages you visit on our website
- Your IP-adress becomes anonymous
These analytical cookies are used to keep track of the visitors. Moreover, there used to measure duration per visit and in order do decide the order in which visitors navigate through your website.
Social media cookies from third-parties
Social media cookies are cookies which enable the functionality of the social media pages. Buttons are included on our website to promote or share web pages on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Advertising cookies are placed on hour website and also on the websites of third-parties. These cookies are placed, based on your browsing, searching and buying behaviour, in order for us to offer relevant and personal deals. The advertising cookie will keep track of whether you have seen the advertisement, how often you have seen the advertisement and how often you clicked on the advertisement. At the same time it will prevent you will see the advertisement again.
If you do not want have website cookies on your computer you can adjust your browser settings. You will receive a warning before the cookies will be saved. Furthermore, you can adjust the browser settings in such way that all cookies or only the third-party cookies will be rejected.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that we cannot guarantee that our website will work properly if you do not accept the cookies. It could appear that certain functions on the website do not work anymore or that they are no longer visible. Rejecting cookies does not mean you will not see advertisements, only that they are not adjusted to your interests. Adjusting your browser settings is different per device and browser.Hide explanation